Fundraising ideas and inspiration
Sporting events – Get fit, have fun and make a difference by taking a place on one of our sporting events. Find out more here.
Plan your own event – Whatever you have in mind, we can help you have fun and make your event a success!
To get you started, here are some helpful pointers – or download our Fundraising Guide:
- Decide what to do – Choose what fundraising activity you would like to do then let us know by emailing the team at John.Garman@mybnk.org & Nathan.Webster@mybnk.org
- Set a date – Decide when and where your fundraising will take place. Always have a Plan B, just in case something changes at the last minute.
- Set yourself a fundraising target – Let everyone know how much you want to raise. We can provide you with information on how your support makes a difference to young people.
- Have fun – Enjoy your fundraising; spending time with your friends, family and colleagues and feel good about all your hard work.
- Pay in your money – Count up all the money you’ve raised and collect any sponsorship. Remember to say a big thank you to all your supporters and pay in the money you’ve raised.
- Let us know how it went –Please take lots of photos and send them to us – we love to see what you’ve achieved.
It is easy to donate
Just set up your own bespoke Just Giving page here or collect the donations and send a cheque payable to ‘MyBnk’ to:
MyBnk, 3 Bath Place, London, EC2A 3DR.