Fundraising ideas and inspiration
Sporting events – Get fit, have fun and make a difference by taking a place on one of our sporting events. Find out more here.
Plan your own event – Whatever you have in mind, we can help you have fun and make your event a success!
To get you started, here are some helpful pointers – or download our Fundraising Guide:
- Decide what to do – Choose what fundraising activity you would like to do then let us know by emailing the team at [email protected]
- Set a date – Decide when and where your fundraising will take place. Always have a Plan B, just in case something changes at the last minute.
- Set yourself a fundraising target – Let everyone know how much you want to raise. We can provide you with information on how your support makes a difference to young people.
- Set up a Virgin Money Giving page – It only takes a few minutes to set up a Virgin Money Giving page and it is quick and easy to share with friends directly and on social media. The money donated will come directly to us, so you don’t have to worry about sending it!
- Have fun – Enjoy your fundraising; spending time with your friends, family and colleagues and feel good about all your hard work.
- Pay in your money – Count up all the money you’ve raised and collect any sponsorship. Remember to say a big thank you to all your supporters and pay in the money you’ve raised.
- Let us know how it went –Please take lots of photos and send them to us – we love to see what you’ve achieved.
It is easy to donate
Just set up your own bespoke Just Giving page here or collect the donations and send a cheque payable to ‘MyBnk’ to:
MyBnk, 5-15 Cromer St, London WC1H 8LS.
"Working with MyBnk allows me to feel confident that social change is happening. We get to input into the little changes as well as the big ones and transform young people's lives for the better".
"Being here makes me wonder why there wasn't a programme like this at my school - it’s fun, interactive and memorable! Working here lets me be a part of an important change".
"Financial education is a vital part of the puzzle to see the next generation blossom and grow in this increasingly complex world. Education equals empowerment, simple".
“It is amazing to be part of an organisation driving change and supporting young people to develop the tools to fulfil their potential”.