Fundraising ideas and inspiration
Sporting events – Get fit, have fun and make a difference by taking a place on one of our sporting events. Find out more here.
Plan your own event – Whatever you have in mind, we can help you have fun and make your event a success!
To get you started, here are some helpful pointers – or download our Fundraising Guide:
- Decide what to do – Choose what fundraising activity you would like to do then let us know by emailing the team at John.Garman@mybnk.org & Nathan.Webster@mybnk.org
- Set a date – Decide when and where your fundraising will take place. Always have a Plan B, just in case something changes at the last minute.
- Set yourself a fundraising target – Let everyone know how much you want to raise. We can provide you with information on how your support makes a difference to young people.
- Have fun – Enjoy your fundraising; spending time with your friends, family and colleagues and feel good about all your hard work.
- Pay in your money – Count up all the money you’ve raised and collect any sponsorship. Remember to say a big thank you to all your supporters and pay in the money you’ve raised.
- Let us know how it went –Please take lots of photos and send them to us – we love to see what you’ve achieved.
It is easy to donate
Just set up your own bespoke Just Giving page here or collect the donations and send a cheque payable to ‘MyBnk’ to:
MyBnk, 3 Bath Place, London, EC2A 3DR.
“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship.” – Benjamin Franklin
A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart – Jonathan Swift
"Wealth comes in more ways than one".
"I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things"
“A good reputation is more valuable than money.”
“You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” - Dave Ramsey