Wanna work at MyBnk?
We have several London Living Wage paid Kickstart Scheme vacancies as part of the UK government’s drive to give young people a solid start in the world of work.
There are three six month placements up for grabs, for 25 hours a week. As part of the friendly and dynamic MyBnk team you will gain work experience and take part in a programme to develop key employability skills.
- Money House Team Assistant – Supporting direct programme delivery to young people, content creation and supporting TMH project manager.
- Facilitation & Logistics Team Assistant – Supporting and organising sessions with schools and youth orgs and preparing trainer resources.
- Communications Team Assistant – Help bring MyBnk’s work to life and share young people’s voices.
Just clink the links in the job titles to find out more.
- Speak with your Work Coach and ask them to refer you for your preferred MyBnk vacancy. They will then refer you and ask you to apply to MyBnk. You cannot apply without first being referred by your Work Coach.
- Your application should consist of your CV and a cover letter, which should include why you would like to work for MyBnk, what attracts you to the role and why you think you would be good at it. If you have taken part in one of our programmes, do mention this in your application.
- Questions? Please speak to your MyBnk trainer or contact Mette (Tues / Weds / Thurs) on 07376 693 128 or email@example.com.
More info here!